How it works
The brain is like a muscle in that it learns through practice and repetition. Think about it! Do you become an athlete by working out just once? Of course not! The same principle applies to training.
To accelerate adoption of new technology
In organizational transformation projects, B12 combines informative capsules, practice, and change management to maximize adoption.
- Propose practical activities to be done at work
- Assess employees’ level of confidence in performing the task
- Survey employees on their sense of effectiveness
To increase the impact of an existing training
Following an online or in-class training, B12 consolidates learning with reinforcement activities that accelerate implementation. Much like going to the gym, practice and repetition are the keys to success.
- Put out short, spaced-out micro-learning activities
- Customize everyone’s program using B12’s artificial intelligence
- Easily add new content to address weaknesses
To accelerate skills development
In addition to offering theoretical and practical activities, B12 facilitates the adoption of behaviours essential to new skills.
- Help your employees adopt productive habits
- Allow everyone to analyze their behaviour at work
- Track the results of theoretical, practical, and behavioural activities